- Windows 8 (PC)
- Microsoft Account
The Microsoft account is required for being able to install beta versions of Windows 8 apps. Later releases of Pinned Down will use this account for storing your progress, such as your unlocked cards and your player level
1. Download the client.
2. Extract the archive.
3. Right-click Add-AppDevPackage.ps1 and select Run with PowerShell.
4. You might be prompted to get a free Windows Store developer license to deploy the game. If not, proceed to step 5.
4a. Confirm to get a developer license.
4b. Log in to your Microsoft account.
5. Close PowerShell.
6. Press Windows + Q, search for PinnedDownClient and start the game!
How To Play
Just follow the instructions in the game. If you have still absolutely no idea what to do, I’ve put up a small tutorial for you. However, please tell me so in your feedback, as the game user experience needs serious improvement in that case
You would seriously help me, if you took the time to answer three questions for me. Just three questions, you’ll be done in a minute. I swear – I hate long surveys myself.
Thank you very, very much! Your feedback helps me to make Pinned Down the best game it can be!
There’s a subreddit for discussions on Pinned Down! Please, feel free to discuss each and every aspect of the game, such as gameplay, UI, visuals, bugs – whatever comes to your mind! I’ll be there, too
There’s a full list of known issues over at the issue tracker at GitHub.
In case of any trouble, just tell Nick what happened. You can make his job easier by
- telling him exactly what you did before the issue occurred
- making a screenshot of the error
- attaching the log file of the game
The Pinned Down client log file can be found here:
Version 0.1.0.0 (Mercury)